What would you rather invest: HOUSE or CAR?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20851)
given the money exactly for one investment, what would it be? for me, a house. a house for my family. though we do have our own house but i wanted to buy a house for them on my own money.
A car as an investment is never a good investment, cars will only cost you money. Buying a house is always a great investment. The value will always increase on a home, although there may be times when the market is slow or even down in time a house will make you more money.
@balasri (26553)
Car is not an investment at all.You have to take into account the annual depreciation when buying a car.It may be a necessary buy.but definitely not an investment.I bought a house three years back which has appreciated three folds.You decide which is a wise investment.
@samson1967 (7422)
I will invest on House, If I invest on Car, I wont be having my own place to park my car !