Most of the time in your house, who wakes up first?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20866)
my parents. they're already awake by 4-5am. they told me when you're a farmer, waking up around 4-5 in the morning is normal. they cook breakfast at that time and do some house chores like sweeping the house or the backyard. go to our farms and just check how's it. stuff like that. Me? i always wake up last.
@APSC_girl (119)
I am the first one to wake up in our house. I always wake up early. My father also sometimes wake up first. So he and me usually are the ones to wake up first. My mother and my brother loves to sleep than everybody else.
@sais06 (1288)
I see that we're the same here as I'm also usually the one to wake up last. My father is always the first one to wake up. I say that he's a very busy man. So normally he sleeps early and wakes up early. I guess he's just used to it already even though he's already retired now.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. MGjhaud. I usually wake up first in the mornings when my kids have to go to school. And on the weekends, my kids usually wake up first. I get up around six just about every morning and I am tired as a dog too.
I do! Im the first to wake up in the house, except if my mom is around coz she's the 1st to wake up. Well she's the reason why Im a morning person. Even if I slept late, I would still be the first one to wake up. Its good at times but sometimes I get tired of waking up and I just wanna sleep but I cant sleep that easily.
@surbhi29 (272)
In my home, my mom wakes up at 5. N dad at 6:15 or 6:30, that's becaude he has to leave for office at 7:30. Otherwise on holidays he too wakes up late. But my mom, she wakes up early in the morning, then one hour is for walking. Rest all kitchen n other work.