Do you easily cry when you watch dramatic movies?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20022)
most of the time i do even if its not that dramatic hehe.. im a crying lady.=) when i know im going to cry, i close my eyes and turn my head from the screen. =)
@ritchel (890)
Gossh. I can relate well because i am also a crying lady. Everytime i watch a movie or television show even a little drama i easily cry. Even those thare are not soap opera or just talk shows and other shows i easily cry.
@badkat83 (1621)
well i don't see you have alot of posts here, everyone is scared to say they cry. well i cry over commercials sometimes, so yes i cry too. i don't go to the movie theater much as i cry and it is over anything. i remember i cried at the king kong movie at the end. everyone just expects it from me. : *** )
@mtoxales (374)
There are dramatic movies where I do cry while there are some that I don't cry. I think it depends on the subject of the movie. If the subject is something that I can relate to or affects me one way or another, I cry. But when my husband is with me, I suppress the tear from falling down because he teases me. =)