fave ice cream flavor

what is your favorite ice cream flavor ever? how long have been eating it? do you have any special ice cream recipe that you'd want to eat from time to time?
@ctv101103 (860)
mine is coffee crumble or mocha. sometimes, i also like vanilla.
@h_gaurd9 (988)
My favorite ice cream flavor is Chocolate. I've been eating chocolate ice cream since I was 5 I guess. A special ice cream recipe I eat from time to time would be vanilla ice cream mixed with Oreo cookies along with some sprinkles and M&Ms on it.
@cikedo (3487)
My favorite would have to be the thin mint ice cream. I have never made ice cream at home since it is just easier and cheaper to buy it at the store.
My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolates... I also love: Cheese Ube Mango and lot more... I recently liking the Green Tea flavored...
@towongfoo27 (2989)
My favorite ice cream flavors are black cherry and mint. I cannot decide between the two, for both rock my socks! I like the black cherry ice cream flavor, for it is sweet, and even sweeter with the luscious black cherries! I'm drooling right now. The mint is just as good for the cool menthol-like or eucalyptus flavor, which is an extra bonus since the ice cream is already "cool." I have been eating both of these flavors since I discovered neapolitan ice cream back in the day. It would be cool to invent something like a mint cherry recipe for ice cream. I would be richer than Austin Powers! We all scream for ice cream! Agghhhhhh!
@neenasatine (2842)
i love rocky road and chocolate ice cream..any special flavor as long as it is chocolate
I love chocolate chip ice cream. I also like black currant and litchi ice cream. But my all time favourite is the swiss coffee flavoured ice cream. It is simply out of this world. I eat ice cream at least four or five times a week and not just a scoop but i take about 300ml every time. I am just crazy about Ice creams. In fact i used to eat at a nearby ice cream parlout but i have tried all the ice creams there so i have now changed to another place where they sere a differemt brand of ice creams. Will have to find another olace soon anyway
Chocolate. I like all kind of ice cream but chocolate is my favorite. I don't have any recipe just eat all ice cream. Yummy and yummy
Chocolate, is the best ice cream for me. I like all kind of ice cream but chocolate is my favorite. Don't have a ny recipe, eat all ice cream.yummy
@ThulsZ (784)
i used to have chocolate and all other varieties endorsed with chocolate..
@Ysh2phyd (45)
i think my fav icecream flavor is mango...its a simple flavor ...
aside from chocolate, that is my favorite too! :)
@arsonizta (946)
I love fruitsalad flavor. I eat fruit salad flavor since birth! heheh.. I also love other fruity flavors
@im_anna (718)
it's definitely the coffee crumble and chocolate with cubes of brownies
Ever since the ice cream flavor cookies and cream was introduced to the market, Im already eating it! It has been my favorite ever since! I love the chunkiness and creaminess and there's nothing like it! Plus it doesnt have any marshmallow in it coz I hate marshmallows.
I like almost all flavours..do not restrict myself to one flavour..but while shopping and moving I prefer a choco-bar ..it's easy to gulp it while walking and it gives me the taste of two flabours , chocolate and vanilla
my favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream... if you want other cooking recipes, try watching Katoque in ch. 11 every saturday 11 AM. The show features chefs that cooks very delicious and new kind of recipes...
@cicisnana (776)
My all time favorite has to be mint chocolate chip, I can remember having it for the first time when I was about 12 and I am in my 40's now and it has remained my favorite all these years. When I was a youngster they had an ice cream at the local ice cream store that they called cherry nut, which was cherry flavored ice cream with cherries and walnuts, which I also liked but now cannot find. So, if anyone knows where I can order some, why don't you respond to my response with it. I know there is plenty vanilla cherry ice cream, which is pretty good, but I would sure like to try the cherry nut again!
i dont really care about flavors as long as i know its ice cream i will eat it without thinking twice. ive eaten different flavors like mango, chocolate, many more.
@kebkeb (121)
For me, any other flavors topped with marshmallow's. Marshmallow's make the ice cream sweet. =)
I love cookie dough ice cream....