How to get you money from PAYPAL?

@gotcho0O (1258)
Yes, some of you are paypal users so you'll be able get the money you have earned from mylot. But what if you're an unverified in your paypal account, how will you get the money without putting your bank account number? And why they kept asking for the routing number? Can it be optional? Do I really have to wait for the $150.00 so that I can ask for a check?
I didn't know there was a certain awaited time period before you could request a check from them. So I can't help ya there. The routing number is necessary so they are sure that it goes to the right bank and to the right account. It is not hard to get if you only have a savings account you just go to your bank and request the routing number so you can get your PayPal account verified. If you have checking their is an example of where the routing number is located on your checks.
@gotcho0O (1258)
I see. I'm just too afraid of the malicious anything that happens to people like identity theft. Thanks a bunch.
I understand being afraid of such things as identity theft. I worry about that nearly everyday, but went ahead and got my PayPal account verified anyways just so I could transfer money without paying to have a check sent to me. My bank don't charge for direct deposit so I can keep all funds that I have worked hard to gather. So far I haven't had any problems and my bank has assured me many times now that all transactions are safe and no one can touch my bank account without express written consent from me.
@gotcho0O (1258)
Oh yeah, I get it. So I really need to be verified then. So..hmmmmm..did you put your check routing number? Because, to be able get verified, you need to put that right? Thank you so much again *hugs*
@kaka135 (13434)
I'm having the problem too, I don't know how to get money from paypal. I don't even know I can request for a check. So, it's better to verify the account in order to get a check? I find it quite confusing to use paypal. :p
@gotcho0O (1258)
I don't think so cause I'm not doing it. I'm scared about putting bank details in the internet. Yeah it is. The paying method was not working too. They still asked the routing numbers. :(
@wenfri (1188)
You can't You have to be verified I am sure before you can withdraw money. What I did was open a seperate account with very minimal put in the account. That is the one I use for payments. I have never wiated till I got to $150 to receive money from them It was deposited into my bank account from Paypal. Although they can take money out faster than it gets there. Takes some time for them to transfer Not sure what you mean about routing number though Wendy
@gotcho0O (1258)
About the routing number. Since before gett'n the verified thing, I need to put the routing number and stuff first. But because I'm too scared to put details like that, I chose to wait the after 50 days for my paypal debit application. But the thing is, they still asked me to put my bank infos such as routing # as what I've said so yeah, can't get my money out of paypal. Thanks Ms. Wendy. ^__~