Phil Stacey rocked the house tonight!

I was just watching American Idol, and I was pleasantly surprised when Phil Stacey sang the country song! OMG, the man can actually sing! I think Simon Cow is right on about Phil finding his genre. It's about time, and I admit I underestimated Phil Stacey. I actually wanted to get up and dance. Go Phil Stacey!
@jsae29 (1122)
I must agree with you. He is not actually my favorite but he really did great last night and he looked soooo HOT!
I must say I agree with you, jsae29, because Phil had me glaring at the tv set last night! I think he has finally found his niche.
@winterose (39914)
Phil was good but I still think that Jordan Sparks was the best. That girl can sing anything and she is only 17.
I was really impressed by Jordan Sparks' performance last night, too. And you are right, that girl can sing anything! I think it's going to be a tough call between Jordan and Melinda, because they both can obviously sing. Maybe it will also come down to who has the most of the "Wow" factor. Keep me posted!
@tgreen80 (171)
I definitly agree he finally found his genre although I never really thought he was horrible but he is definilty more comfortable singing country.
For all we know, Phil Stacey could be the next Tim Mcgraw.
I am a big fan of Phil, have been to the start. I havent watched it yet, its on in an hour and a half. But I cant wait! I like country music and I am excited to see what everyone sings. and I'm a huge martina mcbride...please tell me sanjaya did terrible!
Sanjaya did terrible tonight. His voice was all over the place, and he was off a few beats. I think he might acutally go home. He's a trooper though, for hanging in as long as he has. I don't know if I could have done the same in Sanjaya's shoes. It makes me wonder if the comedian Eric Schwartz will come out with another "Sanjaya" viral video!
@winterose (39914)
Phil was always a favourite of mine but then he started to get boring for awhile, and his lower register is not that good but he can belt out the big notes. Well the vote is in and sanjaya is gone, I am happy I loved the kid but he was out of his league in that competition.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Phil really showed them this week!! I think it was great and I think he will be heard even if he gets voted off. He really found what he should be doing!!