Family Traditions

@LovingIt (5398)
Does you family have any tradions that are unique to your family?
@sweetie88 (4560)
• Pakistan
There is no any such tradation in my knowledge of my faimly but i observed a thing in my faimly which is new for me i.e. we people cann't enjoy love marraiges. People divorce each other if even there is a love marraige held between cousins. Its a new thing for me. Seperation between a couple and if specially, they do love marraaige and secondly they r cousin. Its a new thing for me.
@LovingIt (5398)
Why did they get married to start with if they were cousins? Did they not know this when they married?
@sweetie88 (4560)
• Pakistan
Dear aunt!! What's bad in getting marry with cousins??? They get marry n't for seperation. They get marry for enjoying life but unfortuanately, such situations take place that they have to seperate.
@Catmadam (95)
We have traditions but I don't know if they are unique to my family or not. On Thanksgiving we always sign our name and draw a picture on the tablecloth where we sat. My mom always has a dinner for all of us kids and grandkids at her house and the birthday person gets to pick the kind of cake they want and they get to take it home with them.
@LovingIt (5398)
I love the Thanksgiving one! Thanks for sharing it.
@kittu007 (946)
Yes I Do...