is your course your own choice?

@djmarion (4901)
did you choose your course or someone in your family dictates you to take it?
@rodeotexas (1154)
Well my family was trying to tell me what to do and I let them do it until recently. Now that I've talked to them and told them to let me grow up I'm making my own decisions and sticking to them. I changed my major and I am goin to start doing whatever I want without having to worry about what to tell them and what not to tell them.
i admire the gut you have to have achieved this. i wonder if i had also managed to convince my mother if i had the same strong personality and stand as you have now. congratulations on this one and i wish you the best of luck in your studies.
@laiza14 (593)
yup my course now in college is my choice.. before they are giving suggestions but i decided to take up computer engineering.. would youmind if i add u as a friend? :)
@djmarion (4901)
thats great, its really important that we decide on our course to choose so there will be no regret whatsoever.
i had always wanted to be a doctor. this is the reason why i had taken up first a four year course which will qualify as a preparatory course to it. but then, my mother insisted that i take up civil engineering. that is my sad story. funny, really funny how our old folks exercise their power upon us.