Standard of Beauty????

Pakistan
What is your standard of beauty? all people have their own standard of beauty? some people loke women with long hair. while some ladies like men with hiary chest. some people like tall and slim lady, whilesome ladies like tall and strong ladies. every one has their own standard of beauty? my standard of beauty is simple and decent lady with long hair. what is your standard of Beauty??????????????
@bad1981 (799)
My standard of beauty for a man is to be nicely groomed, showered and smelling fresh with some nice cologne. Also dressed nicely and proper...Im not saying in a 3 piece suit but decent enough to be taken out in. I cant stand a man that cant dress or keep himself up.
@kathy77 (7488)
Yes well you are right that some people do like people with long hair, and you are right everybody has all different standards of beauty I prefer a man to be tall, handsome and great personality these are what count as my standard of beauty in a man as I am a woman.
for me beauty is in the eye of beholder .... beauty will fade sooner or later. the most beautiful person for me is the one who have a good personality inside and out...
@hmike_d (1529)
A healthy and sexy lady with not so long hair whom is so simple and nature lover and has brain and heart. I should have met his one of a kind.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I guess my standard of beauty is a man with self respect, good looking and eyes that you'd die for.