snooping through his phone

@bcote212 (1113)
What would you do if you were taking a look at your man's phone not expecting to see anything, but you found out that he was looking at personals. You dont know if he is actually speaking with anyone, but you know he was looking. Would you confront him? why or why not?
@mrsbrian (1951)
If it was my man I would be asking. There is usually only one reason people look at these things and it is because they are looking for someone or something. I would also want to know what things were wrong in our relationship that would make him want to look. Snooping isnt always the right thing to do but sometimes the only way to find out what a loved one is doing.
That is a tough situation. He naturally will be upset that you were snooping. If he was looking then he probably is speaking with someone, or planning to. I personally would confront him regardless if he gets mad, because I would be mad that he is looking at personals..I guess it just depends on what kind of relationship your in, how long, and just what kind of person he really is. I would be careful if its not something serious because you just might push him away. But I think if he's looking at stuff like that know, there must be a problem and it is better to fix now if it's fixable. That's a hard decision,and I wish you luck with whatever you decide.