what is your opinion about extra marital affair

will you have extramarital affair if you get chanc - extramarital affair
it have been seen that a lots of people got involved in extra marital affair.what will you do if you get any chance to do that???
@limcyjain (3523)
I am not into any kind of extra marital affair and am very firm about not having any. I am very much satisfied with my partner and feel that we are both for each other only.
No, there will be no any chance that ill be involved in a extra marital affair because i really despires that one. One shouldnt go into a relationship with a married man/woman. It is against the law and the law of the one above. We shouldnt covet each other's wives/husbands.
@orange_h (189)
yes will shurley go for it as its keeps the mental frustration low ; if u stuck one place u can always go for another one ; optiosn are always welcome
@jalalnp (403)
It is depending upon circumstance.
I think that we should be true to our spouse. Commitment requires more than just words. If we want to reach our goals for family and ourselves we must be honest in our relationships. If we want another then we must first end our current relationship. If we cheat we hurt ourselves the worst. Because we value nothing not even ourselves.