do you go to church every sunday?

@rubiana6 (270)
Brazil
do you go to church every sunday? only to christmas and easter? never? why you go? why you dont go? what means church to you? is it part of your daily life?
Yes, every Sunday I go to church to worship God. It is a commandment of God that we should not forsake the assembly which is the church - which is not a church building but the assembly or congregation.
@rubiana6 (270)
• Brazil
thank you for your response
going every sunday should be definitely a good idea. visiting just for Christmas or easter is really bad, since God is always with us and we should communicate with him regularly. church means a lot to us...
@rubiana6 (270)
• Brazil
i also think people are strange who only go to church at christmas and easter. Its not very logic. either you believe in god then it should be worth to go at least one time a week or you dont believe.
@coolchai (700)
yes i do go to church every sunday and i encourage my family also to do so. its part of my life and my system. not going to mass just mess up my week. i was reared to be at mass every sunday and even 1st friday. its like visiting your creator that gave meaning to your life.Godbless!
@rubiana6 (270)
• Brazil
i like the way you think. i find very strange in western civilisation, how many people say they believ in god, but never go to the church. but you are different. congratulations