Cho's "the question mark"' shooting, was being shy a big factor?

@swapw07 (247)
The shooting consist of 33 killed, many analyst believe it was because he was a shy guy and did not talk to anyone. Besides his bazzar behavior of stalking girls in the past going by the name question mark, no one found anything threatening with his behavior. Now, as someone who is shy..does it mean it means signs of trouble? It is not uncommon generally with people of an Asian decent to be shy due to the culture, but does it make it wrong or signs of trouble? What do you think?
@xquisite (156)
i'm shy, too, but being shy and being selfishly shutting out society is totally different thing. he needed serious therapy for sure, though. if you are shy, you should find a way to express yourself without hurting others...you could be involved in sports or creative art. well, sure, he was a writer, too, but he was one crazy thinker. xquisite http://www.xquisite.us
@swapw07 (247)
You're completely right, he is crazy..but the he advocates himself as the underdog in the video. Is it completely false? He must have been picked on all his life, maybe it triggered it perhaps? -Swapw www.swapw.blogspot.com
@gabesmom (1246)
I think his sociopathic behavior could have been mistaken for shyness. Being withdrawn by itself is not a cause for concern unless accompanied by socially unacceptable behavior such as stalking and sending threatening letters. Cho had signs of psychological instability that should have been picked up by his parents or teachers. I hope this incident would make people aware of such deviant behavior.
@swapw07 (247)
I agree with you, I think it should be a sincere wake-up call to "sociopathc" behaviors. However, I do have to state that it's a very hard line to draw since it's a lot easier said then done. I certainly hope that a bad apple is not going to ruin the reputation of all the people that are shy. -Swapw http://swapw.blogspot.com
@Zhanec (1653)
He is not being shy..he is a psychotic that trapped in his own world filled with hatred...So my conclusion was 'shyness' has little effect on one's act(refering to cho's case.
@Zhanec (1653)