sanjay gone!! finally

@nelly5 (1425)
YES!!! HE IS FINALLY GONE!!! HE WAS FINALLY VOTED OUT!! I AM SO HAPPY!! This has to be the best night of American Idol this season yet. Is anyone else as excited as I am? Now I will really get back into watching the show. Since he kept going on for the last few weeks I didn't even care to watch it. Oh but now I can enjoy it without him being on there..woo hoo.
@rx4life (1933)
I found myself clapping loudly when they announced he was leaving...I'm usually not that cruel ..but he has developed a real "idol" complex..did you see how shocked he was?...Now maybe he will re-think the going back to school thing...since he quit and took his GED...His local interview ( he's from my area) had him making the excuse that it was because he's just not into country and he couldn't pull it off...like he's ever sounded good at all...YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO
@nelly5 (1425)
I never heard that interview...didn't know that he quit school. Well at least he does have his G.E.D..that's a plus. I also didn't know that he said he wasn't into country so he couldn't pull it off...well Sanjaya that is why you are not the next American Idol...a true American Idol could pull country off since that is one of the main genres of music. Anyhow, thanks for the post rx4life and geesh, I am so glad that I won't have to watch him on there trying to sing next week.
@RenaeT (688)
Hi Nelly! I'm not a big American Idol watcher, but what I saw of him with all the Inside Edition and Entertainment Tonight hooopla... I wondered if it was 'just me'. He did nothing for me! So, glad to hear he is gone and that makes you happy!! Have a great night! Renae
@nelly5 (1425)
Yes, he didn't do much for me either...but with trying to be fair, I do understand that he is young and he may became a great singer with some time. I am just so happy that he was finally voted off the show. Thanks for the post.
@ram_cv (16516)
:) Yes finally he is out. He was real bad yesterday and finally America has decided to vote him out. But, I actually liked the tearful farewell he gave and that shows that he still has in him to make a showman, though the singing requires a lot of improvement. BTW, this season generally the performances have been mediocre and that has helped Sanjaya survive this long. Cheers! Ram
@nelly5 (1425)
I do agree with you, I was suprised with his exit, he did handle it well. I do believe within time he may be a good performer/singer. I also agree with you about this years show, the performances have been mediocre and I have just not been able to be as interested in the show this year as I normally am. Thanks for the post. =)
@Smith2028 (797)
American Idol finally regains some respect and integrity.
@nelly5 (1425)
I totally agree with you and from the other postings I have read, it seems like more people will be more interested in the show. It seems like with Sanjaya being there so many have been turned off from watching the show. Thanks for the post. Have a good night.