what do you do if you get stuck

@aribaba (368)
Indonesia
...to start Your discussion here on mylot, I mean sometimes I feel stuck to pick the right interest to start a new discussion. what You do then, do You add some new interest or something else? what's the best way to get rid of this stuck?
@coolcat123 (4392)
i never stuck to these coz i choose general discussions....dont you do that?try it you will have the difference.
@aribaba (368)
hey, i really don't know about that. thanks for the comment. last question... how did we choose general discussions, I can't find it. cheers aree http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCH1974
@aribaba (368)
done, I found it. thanks for the tips.
@rezaferry (141)
I try answering some questions first of all. I also look for those questions that have 0 responses. The questions that have 0 responses are sometimes just worded badly, or they're not in the right interest category. I look at what my friends are asking. Try to answer some... Once you look at a few question, sometimes you want to ask a follow up question. Or you may find that a new question just popped up. I think adding interest is actually a good idea. You can see which interests have no new question.
@aribaba (368)
good point Rez my old friend! especially on the add of new interest. really, when You do that, You'll realize that many things has forgotten from Your mind. so, adding new interest, keep them update will help You refresh Your memory and dig out what have been buried. cheers aree http://toysfinder.blogspot.com
@juicemilk (2286)
If I don't have anything to talk about or need an answer to a question, then I just don't start any discussions. I very rarely actually start discussions. I think if you try to force it, then it's probably not going to be the best or most interesting discussion and is how you can end up with the 'whats your favourite colour' type of questions. Although I do think have more interests helps, as you may get ideas from other peoples topics (not stealing! just inspiration lol)