what recipes would you recommend?

@vikki_p (257)
what recipes would you recommend since i'll be having a little get together with my friends this weekend.. its summer here and i think the best motif is hawaiian party, do you agree? but any other suggestions are accepted =)thanks a bunch!
I love these meatballs that you can serve as appetizers, they are very tasty and addicting: Sweet & Sour Meatballs ingredients for meatballs: 1 lb hamburg 1/2 cup bread crumbs 1/3 cup onions 1/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce combine all ingredients and form approximately 50 meatballs bake on cookie sheet in a preheated 350 degree oven for ten minutes. sauce ingredients 1 bottle (12 oz) chili sauce 1 jar (10 oz) grape jelly Heat jelly and chili sauce together in a saucepan, until the jelly is completely dissolved Add the meatballs and cook for 1/2 hour
@vikki_p (257)
yes your right this is good to serve for appetizer, thank you.. and also easy to prepare, im excited for our get together later! thanks
@speedy1279 (2667)
If you are going to do a hawaiian theme then I would suggest a pineapple upside down cake. Here is the recipe: 2 tbsp. melted butter; 2 handfuls brown sugar; 20 oz. can sliced or crushed pineapple, drained; 1 box white or yellow cake mix Melt butter in a baking dish (about 40 seconds in the microwave) Add pineapple and brown sugar. Stir. (Add cherries if desired). Prepare cake mix as per directions on the box. Using pineapple juice instead of water. Pour over pineapple, brown sugar, butter mixture. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 8 minutes. Cool completely and flip out onto a serving plate. The baking time was for a certain princess house baking dish, so I would just watch it. You may not need to bake it that long.
@vikki_p (257)
thank you very much for that interesting recipe.. =) i know my friends and i will enjoy.. thanks again