Our Prayers Have Been Answered! Sanjaya's Gone!

It's about time! I did feel bad for the guy though. It wasn't his fault that he was there way too long that it caused an uproar. It was America's votes that kept him there that long. Let's all breathe a sigh of relief...
@cabergren (1181)
I was also so happy when he was voted off. I didn't think it was fair that other singer like Gina were voted off and he was still on. I think they need to check out their voting system and get it fixed before next season, because there definitely something wrong with it. I did notice when he was voted off the whole audience was clapping. That must have made he feel so bad. I wonder if he actually realized that people were making such fun of him. Well I am just glad that he is off the show.
What?! I was just about to watch the show in 5 hours and pretend that I understand Sanjaya's charm/magic/spell...or whatever it is that kept him with the likes of Belinda, Jordin, and Blake. all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME. I hope he didn't act surprised or whatever.
Oh no! I'm sorry if I ruined it for you! Didn't mean to. He cried at the end...a lot.
All I can say is that I'm REALLY happy right now.
to sad cause i really watch the show and see what kind of humiliation is he going to do. well goodbye sanjaya.
@rx4life (1932)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's finally over...and now the real singers can compete...:)