are you afraid of nights

Did you ever feel afriad in the night. i got lot of times. Because my grand mother used to tell stories about king and queens etc in that most of the evils things are happend at night, so from child hood iam afraid of night.I think night is bad compaird to the day because most of the evil things are happend in the night. Another thing is also there most of the bad thing will happend only in moon light. the worest thing happend in the world is only on after full moon or before full moon you can check it. please comment on yours opinion
@lsen06 (5000)
night is my friend. i can do my computer works at night.
When we were children we used to fear nights. Usually that fear lessens as we grow up. You need not be that much afraid of nights. At the same time, at nights, do not move as scarelessly as in days. Because anti-social elemnts like robbers etc. become more active at nights. They love nights and are scared of days. Also it is heard that our body ailments aggravate during the night hours. It is a common experience that fever rises at night and abates in the morning. Also poisonous snakes are usually more active during night hours. Otherwise night is not to be feared about. Fearing nights means your are wasting half of your life with baseless fear.It is only that we should be more cautious at nights than during day times and don't let fear overcome you. Try to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the nights - the moonlit full moon day, the pitch dark new moon day, the strange and varied sounds of the nature at night etc. etc...... Actually nights are more beautiful than the days!!!
@steveyu85 (186)
I am afraid of the dark ( not actually scare of night ). Since I was small, I am afraid of the dark because in the dark there is something scary, I don't know I just feel scary when I see something dark. When i see dark, i will imagine about the ghost, how scary the ghost look like... even now I still scare of the dark. Big boy already but so scare like a boy. I feel shame to myself sometime.