Addiction to catalogs

Latvia
I have addiction to catalogs. I like to go through and pick things I like. Sometimes I realy don't need them and I knoe the quality is not that great, but I still get excited when I have new catalog in my mail box:( What shall i do?
@Lakota12 (42794)
lol maybe you should throw them away. I get the one from Collestions Ect . They have so many cute things in there and I did get alot of them for my yard but the wind broke some of them and I was sad . Now I look and say oh I would love that but cant afford it right now maybe later lol
• Latvia
I CAN"T THROW THEM AWAY - hehehe yeah I know, but I always look if there is something cute and there always is :)
@Lakota12 (42794)
I know I keep the old ones had 3 laying around now. But have to save money so I can go see my mom next weekend. Gas has shot up so much in price it will take about 200$ to get there and back. And we have to have a motel room for 4 nights too.
• Latvia
Of course trip to see mom is worth to forget about things you need to buy. Agree
@Willowlady (10666)
I was a catalog shopper until the net and now I do both. However, I do tend to watch what I spend and be sure we have a need for it. With kids that is not usually very hard to do. One of us needs something at any given time. It is a matter of what is most important. Practicality is what rules the day. I like to look through them, then the go to the file in alphabetical order to be used when we have the chance to order something that we need. Then if they have a website we check their first and see if there are specials or web only specials. Then we order the way we prefer, on line or by mail. Good luck getting a handle on those wonderful catalogs.