How wise is it to spend such a huge neopoints on buyinG a dRaiK..???

@diillu (5128)
I was just so crazy over draik and i really worked hard to buy one transmogrification potion and now im really near to the figure.. I have started having a feeling wether to or not to buy the transmogrification potion..Is it worth to transform my pet into draik..???
Instead get the lab map but if you are not adventurous then go for it! I want a magical koi plushie so I'm not one to talk
@diillu (5128)
i do have the lab map..and i have been trying it daily and its already 6 months it has changed everything leaving draik off im so fed up..does lab amp really works. I have found people saying that but for me it has not worked till now.
@cikedo (3487)
I wouldn't spend too much to get a draik. They aren't all that cute and there are other rarer pets that I like better.
@freak369 (4851)
As far as the lab ray goes, I have had a lot of luck with it. It changed my Poogle MSP and I left it that way. A year or so ago I was in some shop and ssaw a draik egg - it was gone before I could even blink ... that was the ONLY time I have ever seen one in a shop. If you have been saving up for it and really want the potion that's great but you are going to have to start over from scratch in regards to NP. How much is a potion for that? I only bought a couple and they were to get avatars.