How many cups of coffee comes under your daily routine...!!!

@diillu (5128)
mine..4-5 cups..i really love it..
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
its one cup of coffee before i go to work, two cups after i finish work and maybe another one as i come round from my day. I love it but i rely on the first one in the morning it sets me up for the day blessed be
@mememama (3077)
Just one cup, if I drink anymore than that I get bad heartburn. But I used to drink as much as you!
I usually drink anywhere from 5-10 cups of coffee day day. It really depends on the day though. I enjoy my coffee, especially that first robust cup in the morning. It is my favorite part of the day. I also have to get the first cup out of the pot. I get mad if hubby gets it, lol.
OOps. I caught my "day day" typo. Today must have been a ten cupper, lol.
@diillu (5128)
Waow thats more...5 cups makes my day enough and i have never drank more than that, 5 or less not more than that and hardly sometimes more if the day is chilly,cloudy or my mood is off. It plays important role on setting my mood. I just love to drink coffe when im angry.. I just make it drink it..really hot when im angry to kill my anger so that i wouldn't be mad on anyone.