Did mylot affect your schedule?

Yes, it did to me. I been spending more time on mylot than on my other activities. It's been like a challenge to at least post 10 discussion per day and start a new discussion. It's also a challenge to improve your rating and earn more money per day. It's a challenge to post a very good discussion, to upload a very original picture, etc. It's a challenge to be perfect. That's Mylot have done to me lately. Have you experience such a thing? What did you do to go on with you other activities?
@tonyxxx (693)
Yes myLot has really upset my schedule . Now I always keep on thing about myLot most of the time. I will keep on responding at myLot quite late at night and when I wake up then again I just switch on the computer and start activity at myLot. Infact I am spending most of my time at myLot.I just try to avoid doing other things.I just want to do better and better at myLot.
That's very true. I'm forcing myself to create a schedule to reduce my time here and work faster.
@oarnamav (2708)
I am a retired person and have no fix schedule to attend and hence I enjoy the earning sites as and when I feel pleasent. I let not suffer my family for this internet time. I usually sit for mylot when I am having a complete liesure with no worry or work left to do.
This is very good. You manage your time expertly.
@marciascott (25557)
My lot will mess your schedule up if you don't watch it. I have been late doing things, because I can seem to get off, I have miss the lottery, burnt my food up. Had my husband waiting, won't talk on phone. say that I am busy. because I want to get finished posting. It is addictive, no question about it.