Orkut deletes Minal Panchals profile

Minal Panchal - A wonderful life brought to an abrupt end
@pitstop (5165)
Orkut today deleted Minal Panchals profile and now all those who prayed for her left condolences etc in her scrap book find their messages deleted. I can understand that Cho's profile was deleted, but why should someone delete Minals profile? It was a place where people could share feelings and even let her family know she was loved. I was wondering why Orkut had to do this. Did anyone complain about the profile?
@VotreAmie (3037)
I am going to sound silly here... I have nevr heard of Orkut, Minal panchal. As for Cho, are you talking about the one young man who shot students in Virginia and killed himself later? I must admit that I have not read a lot about these very sad events except the first news. If this girl's profile got deleted I would think that some people complained about it. Well I'm a little lost because I don't know who these people are lol I'm just answering because I was curious to know what was orkut and who is Minal Panchal.
@subha12 (18462)
i don't know why they have deleted her profile. But the day after taht mishap, when i looked into the profile, it seemed taht it is not made by her, but some else. all scarps were only of condolenses. But still it does not describe the reason for orkut to delete the profile.
@pitstop (5165)
There was a few fake profiles, but there was also one original profile which was deleted.
i think that orkut has all right and i will say that orkut should be closed bcoz of orkut their are many crimes done so it should be closed