Do yuo check your Spelling error before posting your POST in MYLOT..???

@diillu (5128)
Sometimes I do and sometimes i don't but most of the time i do these days coz i have recently found loads of typing error in my postings.???
hi! like you, sometimes i do check the spelling, but more often i don't. :) i'm not a native english speaker but i do try hard to be good in english as it's important in one of the functions in my job. i'm more conscious of the content rather than spelling. most probably because, when you speak, you just focus on the subject of what you are talking about coz there's no spelling to check. but when writing something, some people are very conscious about spellings. when i'm doing official letters in my work, i do pay attentively to my spelling. but in mylot, i learned that nobody would judge or tease you with errors in your spelling. everybody has been nice about it. :) when in mylot, for me, content is more important than spelling. our responses should covey the message and must have relevance, meaning/sense and usefulness. :)
@vesuvius (1677)
I always try my best to check the errors in my sentences because I do believe it's best. However, there really are times in which you really cant see everything at the first glance and you'll just find out there was something wrong about what you did when it's already posted. I think it's normal anyway, so I guess it's just fine. The important thing is you could bring the message across, regardless of how correct you have spelled your words.
@shorva (923)
Yes I do, but sometimes I still miss some. I'm very poor in spelling. I wish Mylot has a feature like in MS word that corrects your spelling. I always get errors with words like "his" suppose to be "he's" or "their" suppose to be "they're". Sometimes I would stop and check the dictionary to make sure my spelling is right. I think I should read more!!!! It's the texting that made me bad at spelling, I use to be pretty good at it.
Yes i do, and we do. it happens most of the time, and the cause of this, is we are very tired and our eyes is about to closed, because very sleepy while doing it. i encounter it most often, not only here in mylot, but in my personal email messages. spelling is not really important for me, the most important is my grammar, most of all i used wrong english grammar often, but i practice not to say or delivered it wrong. anyone can help.. to make my english grammar good..
@lkbooi (16101)
Yeah, I definitely will check my spelling error before posting my post at mylol. As I understand that I am quite careless with my typing, especially when I am in a hurry, it is safe for me to check at least once to make sure that there are less silly spelling mistakes, at least.
@owstalaga (4576)
sometimes i do too. It's annoying when i find typos in my post so i try to chekc if i have wrong spelled words... =)