Have you ever participated in a BLind Date,...???What do you think about it..???

@diillu (5130)
I have never gone on a blind date..as i was always worried that what might the person look like...my date. But i was alwas curious about blind date.
I've never been on a blind date but it is something that i am very open to do! I think it could be fun, my only worry would be if i, or the other party was disappointed initially, i mean it does happen. But then on the other hand it could be amazing and you could be completely amazed at how the other looks. I know it is quite shallow to worry about how the other person will look before you meet them, but you have nothing else to go on, you dont know anything about them. Its just natures way, you tend to make you're mind up about someone within the first 15 seconds (this isnt my theory, it is a fact apparantly). I dont know what i would do if the other person looked disappointed, it cant be nice! Think i have talked myself out of blind dates now lol!
@garry7 (49)
My first blind date was with a girl who just stinked like a rotten fish, what was more pathetic was she would laugh for literally anything she just was such a dumb and idiotic girl who just could not understand between a joke and a serious talk, the second date was pretty good but was not goodlooking , met her on yahoo chat but she too was very much of a dumb girl, it is very difficult to find good girls these days as they just do not want to go on a blind date with someone who do not know, you can only find girls who have had a bad relationship or never had a boyfriend and desperate to be in a relationship, the downside will be they will always act stupid. If your blind date is bad then you just loose interest in going for a blind date alltogether better find someone in your office or college that's a better idea as you will be knowing this person and will be easy to ask her out.
another name for finding true love:)