WORDS that make you learn to share, APPRECIATE and MARVEL at LIFE

The three most important words in the English language are "I love you". Learn to share of what you have, passing your love to everyone and everything in Earth's dominion. It is in giving that we receive. The two most important words in the English language are "Thank you". Learn to appreciate everything around you, that even the smallest thing passing through your life should bring you happiness. The most important word in the English language is "Wow". Learn to expect nothing and to marvel at everything, because everything is more than you expect. Learn to share. Learn to appreciate. Learn to marvel.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
happy new avatar! hehe. this is one of the best discussion i have gone through for today. i love you, thank you and wow. i will remember all three of these. these three phrases are a part of my daily life. i say i love you to people i love so dear and never let a day pass without letting them know i love them so much. after all, noone know if it's the last time you can make them hear those words from you. thank you is a part of my habit. everytime someone does me a favor or does something for me, i always say thank you. even the little things they do in my behalf, i really give out my utmost appreciation. and even if life has it's ups and downs, i never forget to appreciate the beauty of it... wow is a great word to show how you appreciat everything around you. happy myLotting!
Thnk you Maryannemax, can you tell I like cats?? Yes, this is a great piece of positive reinforcements that I feel we all need in our busy lives, so glad to see you already practice most of these, but I could always tell you were a positive person, (¯`v´¯)-»Take Care-»(¯`v´¯)-»
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
yep. i can hardly tell you love cats... hhahaha! anyway, yep, i am a positive person. i had gone through a lot in life and you won't believe how hard life is for me now. i am just thankful that even when the road is too tough, there are people who makes sure i am loved no matter what. take care!!!
@gberlin (3836)
It seems like I read this somewhere. I like it. I should probably read it everyday to remind me. Although, I do say 'I love you' often to my wife and kids. I always say 'thank you' to others. I have not done the 'wow' too much. When my kids were little I got a kick out of showing them stuff outside like ladybugs, ants, flowers, slugs and they were in wonder. It was cool to share those things with my kids and I enjoyed watching them experience new things. Those were 'wow' moments for me.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
i have lots of wow moments as well. the simple things which can put a smile onto my face, the butterflies, the stars and moon at night, the beauty of sunset... the loving family, the caring friends and my ever supportive loving boyfriend... really a wow for me!
I have always tried to live my life with positive outlooks, these are just a few of the inspirations I keep around to look at often and remind me not to take life has hard as it is being thrown to you. Thanks for responding.
@byfaithonly (10716)
Wow - what a great message. As I read I was in total agreement, love being the greatest gift, trying to remember the scripture reference which I know is Corinthians but can't ever seem to remember. Thank you also was going right along with you. Had to laugh when I got to Wow - I actually said it out loud, I do this but have never really thought about it...
I thought we could all use some positive thoughts for the day, seems like so many are unhappy these days on myLot, nice just to stop and reflect on the good, cause it is out there. (¯`v´¯)-»Take Care-»(¯`v´¯)-»
Thanks for the great advice, TCG :) Even adults need to be reminded to share, appreciate, and marvel.