What are your favorite 9 things about where you live?

Hi, I thought this might be fun to learn about other places and how where each of us live differs. Recently, our news station started conducting a countdown to the best nine things that our area offers.Here were the answers: 1) Dicarlo's Pizza 2)Jamboree in the Hills 3)Greyhound's Indoor Football 4)Italian Festival 5)Capitol Music Hall 6)Dee Jay's Ribs 7)Oglebay's Festival of Lights 8)J.C. Winecellar's 9)Apple Festival These were not in any special order, so, this is the Ohio Valley's top 9. What are your top 9?
@babyangie27 (5177)
1)Ford Field 2)Joe Louis Arena 3)Silverdome 4)Tunnel to Canada 5)Makinaw Bridge 6)Commerica Park 7)Palce of Aurbin Hills 8)Strawberry Festival 9)Resinance Center These are just a few I can't spell very well,but I love the dicussion!
Thanks babyangie27 :-)
@excellence7 (3477)
• Mauritius
The 9 things which I like most in my locality are: 1. The botanical garden - one of the famous place of the island 2. The rivers 3. The football ground 4. The market place 5. Tote 6. My home - my paradise 7. The people here - very friendly 8. The natural views 9. The mountains