Oprah Winfrey, she's great!

@pinks0da (328)
Yes, this woman is phenomenal! I really love her! She is so famous with a good heart, very compassionate and straight to the point! I can't think of anyone close to her personality. Inspite of the fame, the wealth that she have the pedestal where she is in, she seem to be a very down to earth person. Watching her on her show makes me admire her more! How about you people? Do you like her? Tell me more of her if your a fan of Oprah Winfrey :).
@TriciaW (2442)
I like her too. I think she is a good example of what a person that has a great deal of money should do with it. She is always helping others and I admire her for that. She isn't rude and standoffish like some. I think she really deserves an award for being a great humanitarian.
@pinks0da (328)
I agree with that! A lifetime achiever! Oprah for president! hehehehe.. kidding aside, I hope and pray that more people like Oprah will come out to help the less fortunate. Thanks Tricia! :)
@moira20 (226)
Hi, I like Oprah too. She's really got a huge heart and a great head on her shoulders and also a seasoned talk show host! Pretty amazing, isn't she?
@pinks0da (328)
exactly! just by watching her, I am already inspired. She has this charisma to the people that when she talks you would really believe in her. I guess she is that credible :). Thanks for sharing! :)