Adding friends to your mylot list

I have come to realize it was better for me to sort this out. I know everyone has their own way to do this. I found adding people to my friends list was not good. Well,not speaking like you may be thinking. I would ok someone and get a referral link in my box. Now I have started to only approve people a certain way. I find it is working well. Do you approve everyone who asks? How do you figure to add people to your friends list?
@palina77 (1178)
I am like you, I deleted some from my friend list as they are inactive, many do not responde my discussions so I have many discussions with zero response. So what is benefit of friendship approval. I responded to many friends's discussion but they closed their eyes on me. This is not fair behave from friend. I only will response they will enjoy it leaving me in zero response so I check my friend list and who did not response at all any discussion I stared, I will delete them. Due to odd friend some good friend cannot add me as their friends as I think so.
I can truly understand. I went to give best responses to my post. I have so many with no response. How can this be? Good luck on clearing out you box. I do a clean up every few weeks.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I don't ask everyone who asks. If someone has less than a 100 rating I typically deny them. Otherwise, just look at peoples profiles and decided based on discussions they have started. I do deny people who start discussion that are not interesting to me, repeat discussions and discussion that are not in proper English.
Sedel,I see I have learned something from you. I have a bit higher of a number to be approved with. I guess this can be lowered. Thanks for the nice help.
@rodeotexas (1154)
Well I don't have very many friends on here since I'm so new. I have added everyone who has asked so far and I know a couple of them. I'm not sure what I will do when my friend numbers get way up.
You will have more friends to enjoy. I am sure you wil be fine.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I don't add everyone who submits a request. If someone has less than a 100 rating I typically deny them. Otherwise, just look at peoples profiles and decided based on discussions they have started. I do deny people who start discussion that are not interesting to me, repeat discussions and discussion that are not in proper English.
I normally approve anyone who asks. I made the mistake of turning on email notification for everyone. I think approving friends is ok - just don't activate the notification till you are sure he won't spam you.
Thanks for the best response! ^^
@easy888 (10405)
Hello.,giftsandbagscom.I do not reject people because i just do not want to make people unhappy, I think I will be unhappy if I am rejected by someone, that is why i prefer not to do it ,I will accept all the requests,I just want to meet more friends from different countries and learn their cultures. Anyway,nice to meet you in mylot.:)
I know your a very sweet person. I have been on your profile a few times. I don't deny any more either. I just leave it in my friends box till I get to approve more friends. Nice to meet you to easy888..
@winterose (39922)
yes it is personal how you want to treat new requests for friends, I accept everyone, I don't care, if I don't like the them I can always delete after that. But I have never had any problems to date.
@collstarx (1177)
I think we must adding friends, because in mylot we can have friends in around the wolds. Best regards