Did you hear about the neglected 4 month old baby?

@4cuteboys (4102)
His name was Daniel and his body was found. At 4 months old he only weighed 4lbs, and there were cockroaches crawling all over his dead body :( He was obviously neglected for some time and had nothing in his stomach. Mother is being held, but that is just sick. That kind of stuff makes me hate the news and I don't even want to watch anymore. They said his bones were jutting from his skin. That is the worst kind of torture and to do it to a baby? I just don't understand. :(
@ladyljs (1303)
Thank you for the best answer! Here's hoping that you have a wonderful day...I am off to softball and baseball games for most of the day!
@4cuteboys (4102)
Have fun! It's supposed to be 78 and sunny here finally!!! :)
@ladyljs (1303)
OMG! I hadn't heard. THat is just horrible. There are so many people that would just love to have a child and can't...and then there's this. Where is the justice? At least that poor little boy is in a place where he will be loved forever and will feel no more hunger, no more pain. OH, I just feel sick to my stomach!
@4cuteboys (4102)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3059413 that's the full story, and I feel so sick too. Poor sweet little boy. Makes me wish I could adopt all the unwanted babies in the world
@ladyljs (1303)
If I get the nerve, I'll check out the link. There should be more people like you on this earth! Lots of kids need good mommy's Take care!
@4cuteboys (4102)
aw so sweet, thank you! i love kids. its so sickening when stuff like this happens. why do people do it?! ill never understand!