How often do you wash your car?

My hubby says that I wash mine too much...But we have a gravel driveway and the road to town is tar and it gets all over the van! Not to mention that these stupid birds poop ALL over EVERYTHING! Can't bird poop eat the paint off a car? I try to wash mine atleast once a week....How often do you wash yours?
@misheleen73 (6037)
I have to admit, after all the snow & salt on the roads, probably should have done it more often. I usually do it once every couple of months. Just go through the gas station thingy. I live in an apartment so no washing cars outside. I really need to go to a full service place and have the inside done too.
thanks for the BR.... :)
@sherrir101 (3670)
I'll have to admit my car needs washed. I haven't washed it since I moved. It's an older car. I have to say that I forget alot and that's one thing on my list that happens to get forgotten.
@gabs8513 (48716)
I take mine through the Carwash once a Month as I do not have the Facility to wash it here and also I am not able to anymore I would get the Bonnet done and then would have to stop lol
@babystar1 (4236)
in the winter I don't wash my car, but as soon as it gets nice out,I wash it once a week.I usually wash my car at home. my husband takes it to the car wash if we go out of town,because there is so much bug juice on the car. I like my car to be clean.
@annieroos (1846)
not as much as we should.. and when we do we don't do it here at home.. we usually take it somewhere to wash it.. those automatic thingys.. but they are a bit expensive so last weekend my hubby washed the car.. it looked nice.. but who knows when it will get washed again.. LOL.. its silver so you don't see the dirt to much.. glad its not a white car.. it would look brown. LOL..
I don't wash my truck as often as I would like to! I probably wash it maybe 2 times a month in the summer ~ things do get a bit dusty here on the farm but somehow the colour of my truck holds the dirt well.!
@bad1981 (799)
I wash my van every 2 weeks because soemtimes the lines at the car wash are so long and i dont have the time or patience to wait at all.
• Brazil
I don't have a car, but If I have, I'll wash every week.
I never wash my car as I wouldn't be able to reach to the top of it and besides, I am too old to be doing that type of work. I usually drive to the car wash every couple of weeks and have it washed and waxed. It only costs €5 each time, so it is worth it to have it looking nice.