Who would like to be my friend?

hi everyone feel free to post here your "myLot username" and become one my friend im just a newbie here, a simple guy here wants to have good relationship to everyone... have a great day ahead! thanks xiao dragonart25
hi i added a pending friend request youll see it in your friends area my username is mailboxmoney but if you accept as a friend then you dont need to do the same toya
wow its really great! people here are awsome! its very fast! thanks for adding me up mailboxmoney, approved! thanks! :p
wats keep you busy now a days?
Welcome to mylot I see that you are new and I would like to add you as a friend.
thanks for adding me up! keep in touch my friend! thanks for the reply on online business! hope i can do it! ;) good luck to you always! take care
@cherriemae (3375)
new friend - a picture of friends.
of course, dragonart..i'm cherrimae and i would like you to be my friend..its' nice to have lots of friends here..i'm adding you in my friends lists and hoping that we interact through replying to some of our discussions here..i'm happy to be one of your friend here..good luck and have a nice day friend...
thanks added up! nice pic u have;)
hi there and welcome to Mylot!!My name is April 34, and i live in Pennsylvania,, I also have a beautiful son Skylar as you can see on my pro pics..hes 4 and my absolute world!! lol..i hope you have fun here..and ever need ne just give me a message..take care!
wow, thanks! your sons is really cute! i added u up ;)