What are you craving for right now

@LittleMel (14059)
I have had a busy week and just got on here for an hour when suddenly I craved for orange juice. The stores are all closed now so I had to look for it in my own kitchen which is newly renovated and not organized yet. I woke my husband up to help me find some orange juice and together we went from one shelf to another then one cupboard to another until I finally found it, the mighty orange juice powder :) Silly I know, but there must be something you suddenly craved for and if you didn't get it right there you'd go mad or upset. Mine's orange juice. What's yours?
I think that right now I am craving a little hug from someone special a ex boyfriend or someone that is all O need to make my days go by faster oohhh can I add a massage too that would be nice really nice
@LittleMel (14059)
now back and shoulder massage sounds like a good idea..
@Zelmarq (11509)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Now i am craving for seafoods, french fries and fried chicken. Now I crave for these kind of foods when I dont have money but when I have money I cant seem to think of food but of clothes.
@LittleMel (14059)
hmm I never see it that way, that money and craving are related. Interesting, thanks for responding!
@Zelmarq (11509)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Hello littleme! Thank you for giving me this best response, I was not expecting it. Hope you have a nice day!
I am craving anything Danish right now... lots of seafood, maybe some Danish meatballs and gravy with mashed potatoes... just stuff that I can't really find around here. I wouldn't mind going back to my favourite Turkish or Russian restaurants either. I think I want some really foreign food right now, and I'm not sure where I'm going to find it, at this hour.
@LittleMel (14059)
oh yes I had swedish and italian meatballs before and they were delicious :) seafood for sure is my favourite so I always keep a pack of shrimp or salmon in the fridge
@judyt00 (3504)
I'm not craving anything. in fact, I have indigestion from my dinner.
@LittleMel (14059)
LOL that's too bad. pepto bismol time!
@KATRINKA (1660)
Right at this moment I'm craving chicken croquettes with mashed potatoes and lots of gravy. It's my favorite comfort food. When I was a little girl, we used to go to a local diner, and that's what I'd always ordered. Because it was so rare that I'd get to eat that meal, I'd clean my plate at the diner, eat until I was uncomfortably full. I've tried making them from scratch at home, and while everyone said they turned out better than anything you could get at a restaurant, it's not something I'll make every time I get a craving for it. It's so labor intensive. Great topic, Mel!
@LittleMel (14059)
thanks for sharing. I've never tried that but who could resist chicken and gravy?
Mine is crisps, I just love them. I have just taken a packet of the kids crisps to eat as I like them so much, I think it is the combination of the crunchyness and the salt that makes me like them so much.
@LittleMel (14059)
I like rice crisps for sure, sometimes I crave them
@adidas7878 (2013)
sometime i got the craving for meatloaf lol i dont usally get it because none i can't find it is homemake, so unless i can go to my friend's house to get some i would have to wait. i use to get orange juice at the gas station so i dont get the craving for it:)
@LittleMel (14059)
hahaha how nice of your friend to make it for you! I never make meatloaf myself but never crave it before
tonight i am craving for white castle burger, but the closest one is like 3 hours away from me, how unfair it is that?
@LittleMel (14059)
sounds devastatingly unfair he he
@breepeace (3028)
I was craving mushrooms and then seperately spinach dip and sourdough bread, so I went grocery shopping yesterday and picked up a package of portobello mushrooms and avocado spread to make grilled mushroom sandwiches, and some spin dip and sourdough for a snack for work today. :)
@LittleMel (14059)
aww you make me hungry! mushroom, spinach dip and then avocado yummyyyyy