Why doesn't anyone like vanilla flavored ice cream?

Why doesn't anyone like vanilla flavored ice cream? I love that flavor. Ok , I admit that it is a bit plain, but it still tastes pretty good..
who said so? i love vanilla ice cream! i even love the color of it.... it taste pretty good
I can't speak for others but personally I do like vanilla. Especially those natural vanilla ice cream with the vanilla seeds in it. They taste great and can be very versatile. I like to use it as a means to enrich other ice cream flavours too. For example I'd add it to my green tea ice cream. Plus it tastes great in milk shakes and soft drinks.
Plain vanilla is boring, it is beyond boring. Vanilla Bean is good. French Vanilla is ok, but plain vanilla is flavorless. And for most of us, it just doesn't make sense to spend money on it.
@hcromer (2712)
Ice Cream - Blueberry Hard Ice Cream
I do, I love vanilla flavored ice cream. Vanilla has always been my favorite flavor of ice cream. It's rich and creamy, I don't think it's all that plain. I don't like chocolate ice cream because it tastes bitter to me.
Same here! I don't like chocolate flavored ice cream either. My partner loves chocolate ice cream so we usually have silly arguments over this. Very silly arguments.
@emma412 (1156)
I love vanilla, it is my favorite plain flavor. Plus if you have a tub of vanilla it's easy to kick it up with some syrup or some M&M's.
so true.
@elisa812 (3033)
I like vanilla ice cream. It's not my favorite kind, but I do like to have it sometimes. When I go to Dairy Queen, I always like to get a cup of just plain vanilla cause I love their vanilla soft serve. Yummy! :)
@cocobaby (300)
I like vanilla ice cream sometimes, especially in ice cream sundaes. I love vanilla malts as well.
in the United States vanilla is the number one selling ice cream and then comes chocolate and then strawberry..but also butter pecan is close and superman is up there too...and of course we now have Maggie Moo with all kinds of ice cream taste like Popcorn flavor..Egg nog flavor..and it is very expensive..much more then Magnollia..? well, it is about five dollars american a scoop....but next door to ths place is Ci Ci's Pizza..and you can salad and pizza..all you want for less then five bucks...but I always like vanilla too..but my wife likes Halo Halo..lol
@indiavani (865)
Hey! Who said nobody likes vanilla flavored ice creams? I do. I love vanilla flavor. Actually I love ice creams. I keep trying new flavors, but vanilla is my all time favorite. vani ^_^
@s_accent (208)
because it is plain every one need attractive colours and look that will tempt to eat