Books ..treated with Affectionate Intimacy.

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Books are for use, not for show. Most of my indoor life is spent in a room containing several hundred books on a wide variety of subjects. If you ask me , 'have you read all these books' , my answer would be , 'of course, in fact I have read them , some of them twice'
@healwell (1268)
• Ahmedabad, India
It is interesting to be in a room where books are! I used to say librarian when noon time closing time come that, let me be inside and read and I was doing that! Reading has taught me a lot than any course of universities! It is not just intimacy it is a life long association inside!
I am the same way. I have a ton of books here. I have read most of them. I am slowing getting through the rest of them. I do keep my books other than the romance ones. Those I will give away. I do read some of them twice. I also use some as reference. I do love to read!!!
Books are pretty much my life, but to the question of whether I've read every book I own, my answer is "of course not." Why? Because it's my personal library, and just like any library, I like to have books that are waiting to be read when I need them or when I'm in the mood. I always have something new to read, without having to make the trip to the public library or a book store. I can't get to a bookstore very often, and my public library is very small, so if I had to go out for every new book I wanted to read, I'd spend a lot of my time just waiting.