Okay I have posted before and wonderered what is wrong with me.

I had the lymph node swell then I passed a calcium stone through my cheek. Then I was diagnosed with chest wall pain. But through all of this my jaw muscles and neck and upper back and Headache still are hurting. I want to hear from the people with TMJ what different symptoms that you have please? And How bad is the pains and how long do they last?
@Pigglies (9339)
You might have something more serious if you're having chest pain and passing stones. For me, it's hard to say on how bad the pain is, because I am good at ignoring pain. I can't eat crunchy things. Chewing gum causes pain but not as bad as crunchy things. My jaw goes POP! really loud when I yawn too.
Hmmmm..... that scares me a little. My jaw does not go pop. And I, like yourself, can take some pain. Every part of my body is hurting. lol. Mainly my muscles. My family just says I am working real hard, and also I am 230 lbs, and I should be 130 lbs. That might be why my muscles hurt. But for my jaws, I did get punched in the chin about a year ago. That may be it, I think I just need to get it xray. I dunno, I'm a mess. Thanx for the comment though.
@Pigglies (9339)
I think my jaw pops because I dislocated it as a child. It supposedly looked really cool on the moving xray. It just popped right out and I screamed and it went back. But it was out for quite awhile first. It was only when they were thinking about how to get it back that I got it back.
@uiwwitch (892)
My TMJ pain feels tired and yes it does pop every now and then. If you have had chest pain and still have jaw, neck and upper back pains, you might consider something related to the chest pain.