Warm or cold brownie?

Singapore
Which do you prefer? I know of some friends who like their brownie to be cold. Served at room temperature or even straight out of the fridge. They say it tastes better this way. I like my brownies to be served warm so I'd always make sure that they are heated in the oven first before serving. Then I'd add chocolate fudge on top. Yummy! How about you? Do you prefer warm or cold brownies?
@rodeotexas (1154)
I like them either way but I think they are even better when they are warm.
I love warm brownies, with chocolate chips added to them before I bake them. Then I can set down with a cold glass of milk and I am a happy camper!
@h_gaurd9 (988)
I prefer brownies to be cold, but hot brownies will do fine. Brownies straight out of the fridge are even better than room temperature, just as long as they don't harden. I agree that brownies do tasted better when they are cold. What you can do is add icing on the top.
@lightningMD (5932)
I prefer my brownies to be room tempature. I love chewy fudgey brownies. I made fantastic ones this past week.
@colega17 (312)
I like them warm . . . They are so delicious like that . Just baked and out of the oven . . . and that incredible smell that surrounds the kitchen . . . You were right ! " Yummy ! " . . . :)
@dcroome2005 (1211)
Fresh warm brownies are the best with ice cream and milk . Yummy. Ok, ya know I have to go food shopping today and now I will be getting some brownie mix just so I can have this again. Cold brownies are good too but they are harder and not as moist in my opinion. Oh I am sooo darn hungry now. Chocolate fudge is awesome on top. I do it that way too! Overall- I perfer warm. Have you tried the Blondie brownie from Applebees? That is awesome and to die for.
i like them either way-but cannot eat many warm ones they'd give me a stomachache.so i will say cold.