Is plastic surgery ok?

@swapw07 (247)
I have been pondering this question for a while and I'm torn between my views. I think we should love the way we are just as is, however I really don't mind having someone that I love provide me with additional "assets". It's obvious what my reaction is as a guy if I see a girl with the right stuff physically, however if everyone looks like Paris Hilton is it still beauty? What do you think?
@r0131n (357)
We all love looking at someone with good figures whether it be the right curves or the right muscle tone. However take note that most of these are only good to look at. Once you get to know the person, the outer looks changes. Looking at the other side of the coin, if I want to improve my assets, I might attract the wrong person. Or if I were to look like some other gogeous person then I've just lost my individuality. Is it really beauty to look like somebody else? I don't think so.
@swapw07 (247)
I like your answer, however I would say 80% of the time we judge others before we get to know them. Whether it's on looks, "assets", or the way of speach, it's undenyingly the way of life. Whether it's right or wrong, that's a separate issue but let's face it. It's how most of us see one another in general. If the other individual did not seem friendly, nice, good looking, or attractive in some way with their first impression; the chances are that you would probably not want to get to know them period. Sad, but this is kind of the world that we live in isn't it? What do you think?