What kind of Guy is yourS...? Hangs out loads with FrienDs or FamilY..???

@diillu (5128)
what kind of guyz is yours..what does he usually do..hangs out with friends or with family more...
@natalie1981 (2000)
Before we met, I think my guy was more of the friends guy. He always hangs out with his friends and go on one of their drinking sessions but when we got together, he’s either with me or at home with his sister. He’s been spending much more time with his sister because he helps her out since she’s pregnant and all and her husband is sometimes not enough. He’s really sweet and helps his parents a lot whenever he’s home at the province.
I have so much love for this person, but what can i do to make me a prority? He is a great lover, when ever he makes the time. When i complain, he gets upset and tells me he has a lot on his plate and i need to understand. H e is a workacholic. I only gets him once a week and i need more. When this is mention to him, he is quick to tell me maybe i need someone w/ that kind of time. I donot think i am asking for that much.....
I think my husband more hang outs with his family than with his friends.
My partner is a simple guy. He enjoys staying with friend at the office but whenever the work is over, he doesn't stay with his friends. He always come home early to me. I guess he has the both world being a friendly person and a family man of my own. I really love this guy!!!
@tgreen80 (171)
I am lucky my guy is more of a family guy. He is always either at work or at home,every now and then he will go to lowes or somewhere with a friend but most of the time he is here with his family.