are you good in dancing?

is dancing a helpful and healthy hobby foryou? what kind of dance you enjoy? modern or the old way? who taught you to dance,and who encourage you to pursue dancing?
@karvin87 (1034)
Dancing is the best form of excercise...its a hobby for many but a passion for some...i know a friend who's into dancing all day...if he's not doing anything, he's dancing, learning diggerent styles, forms of dancing, i guess he is much above just hobby, its pure passion!!
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
yep. it's the most way of exercising. it's mostly because of passion that's why we can't just stop our body from swaying whenever we hear music. it's already in our system... it's our way of life already.
@divya_222 (117)
my favourite hobby is dancing? it is very good for health and keeps you fit................... so always dance............. what do you think??????????????????
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
i had been into dancing since i was in gradeschool. i find my feet and body sway to the music right ever since. my dancing improved every now and then... being introduced to so many dance steps and new dance styles. but i am mostly inlove with hiphop and sports dancing... most of all, i love to sway my body into latin songs. the steps are quick, fast but should be with much emphasis. it's very challenging! nobody made me pursue my love for dancing. it's me who chose to get more into it.