9 Things I Just Don't Get

@meme0907 (3481)
Alright y'all think about it-after a friend sent me this I said Hmmmmmm 1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is? 2 People who are willing to get off the couch to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually. 3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it? 4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the he ck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butts ! 5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor. 6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine? 7 . When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new. 8 When people say "life is short". What the heck ?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer? 9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?
@Wyayenjee (160)
Wow, thanks for making a crappy day better =D It's so true! especially number 1! People always do that to me when I always wear my watch. Those lazy people who can't even go to a store to buy one, slap it on their wrist and boom. Instant coolness .
@meme0907 (3481)
Glad to have helped |:D Thanks for adding to this discussion :) +'s 2 U
@Lakota12 (42681)
LOL FOFLHNK keep them coming I need a lot of cherring up! +s to you hugs
@meme0907 (3481)
Hey LKo12 I'm here for ya babe |:D +'s 2 U :)
@astroo13 (965)
A husband and a wife were out enjoying a round of golf about to tee off on the third hole which was lined with beautiful homes. The wife hit her shot and the ball began to slice. Her shot was headed directly at a very large plate glass window. Much to their surprise, the ball smashed through the window and shattered it into a million pieces. They felt compelled to see what damage was done and drove off to see what happened. When they peeked inside the house, they found no one there. The husband called out and no one answered. Upon further investigation, they saw a gentleman sitting on the couch with a turban on his head. The wife said, "Do you live here?" "No, someone just hit a ball through the window, knocked over the vase you see there and freed me from that little bottle. I am so grateful," he answered. The wife said, "Are you a genie?" "Oh, why yes I am. In fact, I am so grateful I will grant you two wishes, the third I will keep for myself," the man replied. The husband and wife agreed on two wishes...one was for a scratch handicap for the husband, to which the wife readily agreed. The other was for an income of $1,000,000 per year forever. The genie nodded and said, "Done!" The genie now said, "For my wish, I would like to have my way with your wife." I have not been with a woman for many years, and after all, I have made you a scratch golfer and a millionaire." The husband and wife agreed. After the genie and wife were finished, the genie asked the wife, "How long have you been married?" to which she responded, "Three years." The genie then asked, "How old is your husband?" to which she responded, "31 years old." The genie then asked, "How long has he believed in this genie stuff?"
@meme0907 (3481)
Thanks for adding to this discussion +'s 2 U :D
@lightningMD (5932)
I've read these before but they still made me laugh. Thanks for posting them. I just e-mailed them to my brother he will love them.
@meme0907 (3481)
You're Welcome-Glad I could make you smile |:) Thanks for adding to this discussion +'s 2 U :D
@mssnow (9493)
Can I ask you a question? OK this is too funny. I have been guilty of a few of those. I like to point at my wrist. For no reason just to confuse people. lol. When i talk on the phone I use hand gestures like showing how big something is with my arms outstretched. Like the other person can see it. lol. I have always laughed about that one. Thanks for the laugh!!!!
@meme0907 (3481)
I do some of these things too-I think it's just force of habit to motion or gesture our words Thanks for adding to this discussion +'s 2 U