Do you date your spouse?

@kbkbooks (7028)
Life is busy. Work is demanding. And then when you have kids, it's busier than ever. It's really important to spend time with your spouse. When you stop spending time with your spouse, it is one of reasons your marriage will begin to suffer. When your kids become teens, like we have at my house, the home is always full of music, kids making noise, TV, etc. You need to get out. You still need to date your spouse. Make time to go out. Have dinner, go to the park for a walk, go to church, whatever...but do something together out of the house, just the two of you. Remember the person you fell in love with and married.
@jewel76 (2305)
Great advice and i think everyone should follow this. It's true that often couples dissolve because they don't even know each other anymore, they never spend time together, reconnecting to what they had in the first place. Then it's too late, and causes divorces. It's sad.
@kbkbooks (7028)
Keeping in touch and knowing each other is the whole point of "dating". It's a practice we should never stop.
Date my spouse! I can't keep him awake long enough to get him in the car.
@kbkbooks (7028)
Why do men fall asleep at the drop of a hat? My husband is the same way.