Has anyone received their payment to Paypal this month yet?

@kbkbooks (7030)
I thought we were supposed to get paid on or around the 15th. Its the 22... What's going on?
Gosh, you missed the flood of messages on the 13th? We were all paid already. You better write myLot if you still have not been paid. :( Was the amount deducted from your earnings here? If yes, you should have been paid long ago...
@kbkbooks (7030)
yes it was deducted. I will contact them. thanks.
@kbkbooks (7030)
I just found out. I didn't have the proper email in my paypal account info. I just changed it and notified them so I hope to have some results soon. thanks.
@disvachic (10125)
If you didn't make the minimum payout that you signed up for last month then you wont get paid this month it will just carry over the following month and you will get paid in may.If you did make that minimum payout you need to check your email and see if you recieved payment,if not contact mylot immediately because i have been getting paid each time and i have been a member 6months.
@kbkbooks (7030)
I will, thanks.
@LittleMel (14059)
oh yes I always get paid before the 15th, just like mylot said they would. I've been paid twice, this month and last month. You should earn above your min payout, if you set it to $25 and last month you earned $ 20, you won't get paid.
@kbkbooks (7030)
I will get in touch with them. thanks.
@Michele21 (3095)
I got paid on the 14th of this month!! It was so exciting!! If they already took the money out of your earrnings I would contact them and see what is up!!
@kbkbooks (7030)
I will, thanks.
I got paid on the 12th of April. You need to check with myLot and find out what is wrong.