Hmm is someone out to get me ?

It seems i have dropped a few stars over night, I dont post much but i try to post worth while information when i do. How is the stars rated ? Is it the + - ! selection after each post ? I am really kinda dumbfounded but i suppose thats part of the game. Is there a way to see who rated you what ? Thanks, Shane
@freak369 (4856)
A lot of people have been saying that their ratings and level shave been in flux over the past few days. Maybe there are some trolls out there that are going around giving negative feedback but it does come back to haunt them - if they abuse the feature their own star will end up dropping.
Does that effect money earned per post ? I am not sure of the effects it has and whatnot. Thanks for your insite by the way, cheers!
Wow i was at 130+ posts now i am at 121, my most recent topic has been removed, what is going on here ? I wouldnt feel offended if someone would tell me what or why, even a ncie pm from the mlpd or whatever they are called would be helpfull.