How was your weekend? Any interesting story to share?

@LittleMel (14055)
It's Monday morning 1 AM here. My weekend was both exciting and exhausting. We went doing decoration for someone's wedding and we had to take down the same night. We worked under a lot of pressure of tight deadline, but we received positive comments for our hardwork in the end. It's physically exhausting time, but emotionally rewarding. Plus my husband and I get to spend times together the whole weekend, that's another plus side of it. I will put the pictures in my shop blog. The bride is efficient and flexible personality, it's a pleasure to deal with her. What about your weekend? Have anything interesting to share?
@ganwn071 (1117)
There is nothing interesting to share for my weekend, It is pretty routine, every weekend. On Saturday, I spend the afternoon sending my elder girl to enrichments class for 2 hours, I will be sitting outside the classroom doing some reading. And will bring the family out for dinner, some time; we will go to their favorite fast food restaurant - Macdonald for them to enjoy. On Sunday, we will spend most of the time at home, I will try to catch some sleep as well and do some reading with the kids and go for a walk in the park in the evening. At time, I will visit my parents and have dinner at their house, letting the kids spend some time with the old folks.
@LittleMel (14055)
same old routine eh? I guess now it's spring time the kids get out more
I had a wonderful weekend. Last Saturday night, my officemates and I went to a party then after that we went ghost haunting at one haunted house near the topmost of the mountain. We saw the house but not really not close because it was surrounded by big walls. We only saw the the windows on the the 4th floor. Old folks in the nearby town said that it was owned by a rich men who was killed inside. Anyway, we haven't seen anything sorry scary there. :) But it was really a fun night! :)
@LittleMel (14055)
wow that's interesting for sure! I would be scared if it's cemetery, but if it's a house and there is many of us, I'd like to try that!
I've been to different cemeteries already during midnights and early dawns with my pals especially when we feel like just having some drinking session there. lol. And I think going to haunted houses are scarier than cemeteries...lol :) Anyway, thanks for the response! :)
@LittleMel (14055)
your welcome! good idea by the way
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi, sounds like you were really busy! Well it's been a few days since the weekend, but I had a good couple of days when I wasn't working, going out for lunch with friends and taking out my daughter driving in her new car! This weekend I'm off to see my friend for a couple of days, so really looking forward to that! Have a good weekend!
@LittleMel (14055)
Wow! your daughter's got new car that should be exciting - at least for her :) and you're off work for a couple of days now that soudns great :) hope you enjoy this weekend coming!
@Bizziebod (3526)
Thank you Little Mel you too!
@adidas7878 (2013)
i always work on the weekend too, excpet sometime i got off in sunday morning, may not sounds alot of time but hey it is time off so it is all good
@LittleMel (14055)
sunday morning only? that's way little !
Well my weekend went so fast..On Saturday I went to early Mass and then we had a sfo meeting..Secular Franciscan Order ..meeting..It was so very beautiful..then I went and paid bills came home and then it was night..Stopped into mylot ..went to pray for all my friends and the world and then off to bed..Sunday up early...had my breakfast..then washed up..Went to Church to prepare the organ for this week was my week to play ...and then proceeded to my classroom ..I teach the littleones once a week..then went to Mass.. After Mass I went home and rested ...put out quite a few zzzzzzzzzzzz's..I then spent time on mylot..Watched the finale of the Apprentice and then off to lala land.. My life is quite simple...;)+
@LittleMel (14055)
you are a sunday school teacher, sounds fun working with little kids :)
Nothing super great as that. But I did get to go to Legoland with my two friends. Well my sister and her friend. I thought it was fun but exhausting. I first worked for 4hrs from 6-10am. Than we did legoland (I had free tickets) for 5hrs. We also got closer to getting my sisters dwarf frogs. :))
@LittleMel (14055)
I don't know what Legoland is but it sounds like Disneyland well those ones I'd love to go if I had the chance too - good idea!
This past weekend was so mysterious.. I can't tell the whole story cause it would take me the whole day typing it. Last weekend we had an outing, a outdoor swimming. Well the whole day wasn't so great but it still have some happy moments.
@LittleMel (14055)
mysterious eh? now I'm curious LOL anyway fishing and dipping for sure is in the agenda now that it's spring :) I can't swim, but I can fish while dipping in the lake
@vicky19810 (1601)
hi friend,at last weekend ,i visited my good friend and we went to shopping together.even if the weather is a little hot,we were so happy ,and we bought a lot of things.i bought some cosmetics,and T-shirt for my boyfriend.lol...but in Sunday,we did not go out for all day,as it was rain heavily .so we had to sleep at home the whole day.anyway,i had a happy weekend.:)
@LittleMel (14055)
girls' weekend out sounds fun too, especially now it's spring time
@kaevielf (246)
My weekend was great. I worked all day on Saturday and then I attended a prayer meeting in the evening. Then on Sunday morning, I packed lunch and rode the bike with my daughter and ended up in a seaside park. She was amazed by the flowers and the budding trees. She especially loved the cherry blossoms. We had a great time.
@LittleMel (14055)
you work on saturday too? at least you got some time out on sunday sightseeing. everything blossoms in spring. I surely am glad spring comes after such dreadful winter.
@vinu123 (225)
oh no, my weekend was quite boring i went to hill area with my friends & there we actually saw one man faliing down from hills into the hills area. that incident spoiled mmood of everybody. everyone was quite in the car stunned seeing the accident happened. ohh.my god. i am still not able to keep those pictures out of my mind. so that was my weekend. this incident happened on saturday but this incident memories last till sunday finishes. i am never gonna visit those hills again. i am afraid. his soul might attck me asking me why didn't i help him that day when he was falling down form the hills. ohh..gosh..i am so afraid.
@neerajm (111)
In weekends we usually goes for outing,or to any relatives place,but this weekend was tremondious we have to make point to visit four to five functions in two days,it was impossible but we had made it,we could not give more time in function but attended each one all were very happy for our attendence.
@LittleMel (14055)
it does sound too much the way you decsribed it! 5 functions in 2 days? if you stay too long you might lose your Sunday rest before going to work on Monday again :)
We started our weekend by helping a friend move out of a third story apartment (no elevators) to a house 50 miles away, we had to rent a trailer and get everything moved, finally our son came and helped, but we had almost moved everything out of the apartment by then. Although he was a great help when we arrived at the new house when furniture needed to moved upstairs. It took almost all day to get him moved, the next day we talked to him he said he could hardly move.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's very nice of you, helping your friend move. when my husband and I moved out from the apartment to the house, my husband's 2 friends helped out - we're so lucky! your son? well, at least he did a bit of help :)
@maddysmommy (16235)
Not as interesting as yours, but I did have fun on Sunday with my son at the park, playing on the swings and slides, watching kids soccer and baseball, playing bball and having our own little picnic. It was alot of fun!
@LittleMel (14055)
I'd love to have a picnic in spring, sounds like as much fun as fishing here
My weekend is kinda toxic!Friday, my friends , hubby and I went to a bar and we went home by 5am Saturday.I have my class in Reflexology by 9 in the morning and Cosmetology by 1 afternoon so when I went home by 5am, I took a bath and slept 6am to 8:30am.When i went home by 5pm, I took a bath and slept until the next morning which is Sunday.Then Sunday am I washed our clothes for almost two weeks.Then my husband and I went to a meeting at 3pm to 5pm.We went home because we forgot something so we arrived at 7pm in the meeting place.We were stucked because it was my husband's former supervisor.We stayed until 10pm.Then ate in a pizza parlor until 11pm and arrived home by 12mn.Isn't it very exhausting!
@LittleMel (14055)
friday night sounds fun I guess we missed that one ! I'm sure it's exhausting, you have kids and you do 2 weeks laundry LOL we don't have kids and I still do laundry every week! Then you went back and forth to the meeting place since you forgot something - goodness, what a drive!
@mimatexas (1835)
What I did, I went to my mothers' home on saturday to help her mover her things to her home since it was being repaired. I also went to the flea market to buy a hoe to clean up the yard. On Sunday, I went to church and then to visit my sister in law. So that was it for the weekend.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's very nice of you, helping an elderly to move. the flea market is great idea, in spring and summer usually there is a large one open nearby our town
My weekends was very very good. We went to the Mahabaleshwar the hill station. we rest there for three night and three days. we enjoyed there very much. Mahabaleshwar is quite above the sea level. Here in my city nowadays there is a hot climet but in the Mahabaleshwar there was a cold climet, so I likle much more there. We have seen many sightseen and many places there. We rested in one of the three star hotel there. the service of that hotel is very good.
@LittleMel (14055)
sounds good, trips on the weekend. We used to do that in my homeland, going to the beach with family.
I thought my weekend will be boring, fortunately, I got 2 free tickets to Ocean Park for buying 3 bottles of coke. I and my husband enjoyed in the ocean park. we were at the swimming pool for about 3 hrs. My husband knows swimming but i was quit scared of water.I thought be how to swim..it was fun learning we enjoyed a lot :)
@LittleMel (14055)
it's spring time, sure it's good idea to go outdoor. I go fishing and dipping in the lake over here with my husband regularly in spring and summer.
My weekend was spent packing because I had to return home after visiting my inlaws. Me and my toddler had a standby ticket and we spent the entire day today stuck in the airport because the flights are overbooked. It was quite difficult to entertain a toddler the whole day being coped up in one area of the airport. I am sad too coz I badly wanted to be in my own house, my own bed and I miss my husband and our dog. Plus, am expecting so my hormones are going haywire and delays like this drives me nuts. So, this is what my weekend is all about.
@LittleMel (14055)
They said pregnancy is worse than PMS, mood-wise. I can't imagine being pregnant, facing airport delays and still have to entertain your child at the same time. Congrats for the pregnancy by the way!
@Chrqsh (71)
Surfing on the internet whole day, and I'm dying to sleep now!