What Song/s Of Boyz II Men Is/Are Your Favorite/s

Here are some of my favorite songs by the band Boyz II Men: COOLEYHIGHHARMONY - End Of The Road EVOLUTION - 4 Seasons Of Loneliness II - I'll Make Love To You, On Bended Knees and Water Runs Dry How about you? Do you have any?
@Yori88 (1468)
My favorite Boyz 2 Men songs are 4 Seasons of Loneliness, On Bended Knees, Thank God I Found You with Mariah Carey and I'll Make Love To You.
@omski8 (13)
it was not boyz II men who sang the song Thank God I Found You. It was a collaboration song of Mariah Carey, Joe and 98 Degrees. Nevertheless, Thank God I found you is also a nice song :-)
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
On Bended Knee is my all time favorite song. End of the Road and I Will Get There follows a close second. There's also Dear God, Doin Just Fine, Four Seasons of Lonliness, and I'll Make Love to You. I also like Shawn's Visions of a Sunset.
On Bended Knee is my favorite too. I fact i am listening to it as I type. But i also like When the water runs dry and I'll Make Love to You. All of them are amazing singers and comliment each other very well.
@omski8 (13)
boyz II men is my all time favorite artist due to their catchy and inspiring songs here are my favorite songs of boyz II men * on bendeed knee - my all time favorite song * water runs dry * 4 seasons of loneliness * end of the road * i'll make love to you * one sweet day - the longest number 1 song in the billboard history * doin' just fine * relax your mind
all songs of boys2men even if it is in spanish version or not i still like it.?
I love all the songs mentioned here. :D I also like "Thank You" and their "Tracks of my Tears" and "Just My Imagination" covers.
@Jezebella (1446)
I will always like "I'll Make Love To You" and "On Bended Knee" because an ex boyfriend sang both songs to me infront of a lot of people and I think that took a lot for him to do. So they have sentimental memories.
I love The End of the Road.
• Brazil
I like "One sweet day" That song they sing with Mariah Carey :)
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
I'll make love to you is the most beautiful song from Boys II men that I like so much. Will not fell bored even I already heard it more tan 10 times in my car while I'm driving.
All of thier songs were good but if I had to pick some of my favorite songs by the band Boy'z II Men it would have to be 4 Seasons of Loneliness II and On Bended Knees.
@shorva (923)
I like four seasons of loneliness. I use to like them but i don't but I don't like their songs as much now. But the song I mentioned is my favorite of theirs.
i love all songs from their album, the Ballad Collection... its all so sentimental and i could really relate to it when im heartbroken... i cry on it! i dedicate their Song For Mama for my own mom who passed away when i was 16... im 22 now... ;)