What do you think?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
I was wondering what you think about all this about girls looking like Barbie Dolls all the time? I do not like it for that causes alot of them not to eat and alot of them are too small! What is wrong with haveing a few extra pounds? Not a thing to me!
@rodeotexas (1154)
I think the media and barbie dolls do have a lot to do with people wanting to be so thin and look a certain way all the time. I think that's why there are some people that are annexoric. Something needs to be done about this too.
@dawnrm69 (1174)
Barbie dolls are cute but we dont need to like them! I am a little over wieght but I dont want to be skin and bones I was at onetime after an accident i was in and could not eat nothing but jello and milkshakes. I was so glad to be able to get up and go to table to eat real food! I made myself I was not to be up but after over a month I said I am going to eat!
@aprilgrl (4460)
I agree. Their waist is so small now wonder these young girls are making themself sick and starving to be like Barbie dolls and yet I have never seen a plump one maybe they should make on with extra pounds.
i would rather see a pleasanlty plump individual than one of those stick thin models any day .we can lay the blame on magasine images i feel !