Live TV audience

@OURDEW (4812)
If you could be in the audience for any tv show, which TV show would you choose? It can be any show at all. Even if it is an old show and why?
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
I love Bob Barker, and I'd love to be on Let's Make A Deal. I kind of like Deal or No Deal with Howey Mandell but that show is very hard to get picked for being a contestant.
@OURDEW (4812)
Maybe you could see Bob Barker before he retires. I think he retires in June.
There are so many shows I would have loved to see live I just didn't have the time. If you mean shows that normally had a live audience then I would say either Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond because they were a couple of my favorite shows and they were funny on TV so I can only imagine the craziness of seeing it taped live. I saw Married with Children being taped live and that was pretty funny too but I wasn't a fan of that show so it didn't mean as much as seeing one of those other shows would have meant. Will & Grace is another one I wanted to see. I really like the comedies. Game Shows are good too but I couldn't pick just one I'd want to see. Right now, I'd love to see 1 vs 100 or Identity live - maybe I will one day.
@OURDEW (4812)
I hope you get to see one of the show that you like. That would be fun.
@mickidmw (992)
I Love Lucy or Nanny! I loved these shows and would have given most anything to have seen one of them live
@OURDEW (4812)
Lucy is a classic, that would of been great to see.
The Nanny with Fran Drescher? Now that would have been really fun!
I would love to be on the show Deal Or No Deal, or Wheel Of Fortune where I would have a shot at making some money. I wouldn't do very good on Jeopardy though because those questions are hard.
@OURDEW (4812)
That would be so much fun to be on Deal or No Deal. To win money and have lots of fun.
@ElicBxn (60894)
Martha Stewart - they always get stuff.
@OURDEW (4812)
I didn't know that Martha Stewart gave away anything.
@estherlou (5017)
Well, this show doesn't really have a tv audience as such, but I would love to be on the set of a Gaither Homecoming show! Wow! I love their version of southern gospel singing! Love it, love it, love it. How fun it would be to be there and sing with them all! Too bad I discovered this just a few years ago and all of the older and well-known people are dying off.
@OURDEW (4812)
That sounds like fun.
@mom_of_2 (399)
Well, the show I would choose is "All My children". I think the actors and actress do such amazing work...I would love to watch this show in production. I'm sure that a daytime drama has hilarious outtakes!! Since soaps don't filim in front of live audiences, I'll play by the rules and say the show I would choose is "friends". Friends will always be my favorite sitcom, I would have loved to see an episode live.
@OURDEW (4812)
I'm with you, I would love to watch All My Children. My number 1 show.
I would have picked 'The Cosby Show.' That show was for every color and creed. It was almost always funny, which was and is rare for a comedy series. I think it would have been awesome to be there in person and see the mess ups or the bloopers in person!
@OURDEW (4812)
I agree, that would be fun. I love watching bloopers.
I would love to see "the View"
@OURDEW (4812)
I'm with you, I would love to see Rosie on the View.