What is the Worst Job You Ever Had?

@badkat83 (1621)
I have had only about 5 jobs in my whole life and I have loved them all. What about you.
@nnsb75 (632)
my worst job would be when i work as a nanny in singapore, my employer is such a b*tch, i thought im only supposed to taking care of the baby but i end up doing all the chores in the house, i have to wake up at 5am and go to bed at 12to 1am sometimes 2am. it was the nightmare of my life,so i complain to my agency and they find me another employer, luckily their good people this time. They trait me like a member of the family..
@badkat83 (1621)
that does not sound too good when people take advantage of you. a nanny is an interesting job. good for you.
@psyche49f (2512)
Good for you. Believe it or not, this is still my second job, and I love both of them. First, as guidance counselor in a grade school, then today, as a lay administrator in a local university. I find my present job satisfying and fulfilling because I have an immediate head who is a very good leader. I love my previous job, but it was not as challenging and inspiring than my present job. Been in this organization for more than two decades, and I think this would be my last job prior to retirement. Thanks for asking. . It's only now that I realize how important loyalty is to the organization.
@badkat83 (1621)
yes i agree i have been with my present job for 20 years and it is a family business so who knows how long i will be there. i love it as i can do what i want. it has its advantages. thanks.
The worst job I had ever had was when I was 20. I was a security guard, and the compant I worked for put me on a car dealerships lot and I had to watch the cars to make sure they weren't vandelized. So, it was just me in my car sitting there on the look out. I had no walkie talkie or any way of contacting the police if need be, and no weapon of any kind. One night I thought holy crap, what would I do is 5 or 6 teenagers came to vandelize a car? What would I do? Go get beaten up by 5 or 6 kids ... ummmm no thanks! My mom was really upset when she found out I had done that for 2 weeks and demanded I ask the boss to be put somewhere else. I did, and I got put in an office building after hours at the desk where people would sign in and out. That was much easier and safer.
@badkat83 (1621)
yeah, that does not sound too good. what were you supposed to do if something happened? no communication or anything? crazy.
The worst job that I ever had was when I worked with a sardines company. The smell was terrible. Whenever its time to go, the smell of the fishes were almost on my whole body. Its very hard to clean myself just to take the smell away. I really could not forget how it has been.