Update on me

My dear friends, as you noticed, I have not been on MyLot much, I'm sorry. I have fallen behind, big time. But, I had a few hours today, and I think that I have gotten caught up on reading and rating atleast. Between lots of illness and financial problems, I have not been able to keep up. Anyway, all I really wanted to do was send all of you a big hug, and also, a happy smile. I wish you all a wonderful day with all of God's blessings. I will try to get back on soon.
@brokentia (10396)
Hey Margie...I know I was without notifications for a long time there. So, I am not up to date on your happenings. But I wanted to stop by and tell you best of luck! I hope all gets better! I know how tough times can be. Hang in there and your friends will be here when you get back.
Thanks so much sugar. I appreciate your kind words. I'm hoping things get better soon, it has been very trying. Bless you, M&M
Dear friend, we all have a life beyond myLot, or at least we should. We hope that you will have some resolution in your life real soon. Hugs back to you.!!
Thank you gardengerty for all your kindness as a friend. God bless you.
@kgwat70 (13396)
Hi my friend. I certainly understand how busy you are at home and everything. I do miss hearing from you and miss your topics and comments. You and your husband are in my thoughts and hope things will get better for you both, health wise and financially. Take your time as I am not going anywhere. I have been busy myself with health issues and hope to get back into the swing of things really soon.
Thanks for understanding. You have always been so uplifting and sweet. I sent you a message, please read it. Take care of yourself my friend. Praying for your health and happiness. Blessings, M&M
@susieq223 (3742)
I'm so sorry to hear you have been ill and have money worries to. No doubt the latter doesn't help the health much. Your art work is so beautiful, it's hard to think of you having problems. Since you are one of my "family" here on myLot, I will be thinking of you. Get some rest. We'll wait here for you.
You are so sweet, and such a nice friend. Thank you for your friendship and kind words. Huggers.
@dcroome2005 (1211)
I don't know you as I am fairly new here within the last month, but wanted to tell you that I hope everything gets better for you. I understand about financial problems as I have been there before. I also have dealt with illnesses in the family. Keep your chin up and keep in touch.
Bless your heart, thank you sugar. Wishing you a blessed day.M&M
@aprilgrl (4460)
that's ok we all fall behinds every now and then hope things getting better for you. Take care.
Thanks for understanding Aprilgrl. Things are coming along very slowly, but with God's help, we will make it though this mess. Thanks and God bless you.
@kiwikidz (753)
• New Zealand
Thankyou, I will take Gods blessings, I think we need plenty of them. I see that you have been very busy on mylot and probable needed a well earned rest. Sometimes I think we need a break away and then when you come back, you come back with great vigour and keen to get some discussions started.
You have a point there, but with all these new rules and hard work for pennies, I am not pleased anymore. I am here only because I have nice friends and don't want to say goodbye.
• Pakistan
I was wondering where you were! But I am glad to see you here in myLot and pray that God gives you excellent health and that your financial problems are over :) Hope to see you back soon.
Bless your sweet heart dear. Thanks so much. I am trying to do the best I can on here.
@Willowlady (10666)
Quite okay, because things happen in all our lives. I too am in a pickle at the moment, since we've had another house fire. We really have lost everything this time. Uncertainty is our best friend right now..oops, actually you Margie and my other friends here at mylot give me hope. Hope for me to be able to keep partcipating at some level, at this site, I love you all.
Sweets, I am at a loss of words. I can only pray for you. Hugs, M&M
@14missy (3185)
Good to see you back again Margie. I noticed that you hadn't been doing much on here lately. I am also going to be a lot more scarce on here as from Monday as I start a almost full time job (See some of my discussions for an update) Love and hugs to you too. Catch up soon.
I will go over and check out all your postings now. So, how did the job go? I wish you luck and lots of happiness there. Hugs sweetie, M&M
@applsofgld (2506)
I hope all is well and you are back full time soon. I haven't been on either, my daughter had her baby early and I spent an entire week taking care of her and helping with the baby. I will be spending more time with her later this week also. God bless you as well.
Congratulations on your new grandchild. Boy or girl? Take care and God bless y'all.
@kathy77 (7488)
Hi Margie, yes I did notice that you have not been on mylot as much as you were recently but that is ok friends have to be understanding and as you have been ill and you have financial problems like most of us then we as your friends just have to be patient with you and understand what you are going through so take your time and when you are ready we shall be waiting for you. God bless you my dearest friend xx
Oh honey, thank you for such kind words. You are very special to me. God bless you too.
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
I´ve been thinking about you and how things are going for you and your husband. Sorry to hear that you´ve still got money and most of all health problems. I hope everything is going to get better soon. Don´t worry when you´re not able to keep up. Thanks for letting us all know how you are. I will keep sending positive vibrations your way. Blessings and a big (((hug))). Looking forward to seeing you back on here soon. XXX Dana
Dana, you are such a lovely sweet friend to me. You always lift me and are understanding. Thank you so much, and many hugs back. God bless you sugar.
@TerryZ (22083)
Well I miss you. I hope everything is okay. And I hope everyone is feeling okay. Well you should take care of what needs to done. And we will be waiting for you to return. Take care and hugs to you.
Terry, you are always so sweet to me. Thanks so much for your friendship. Huggers.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I hope everything is better for you . Thank you for the best wishes and make each day a great day! I am finaly getting answers to at least part of my problem which is that I have to have surgery on the removal of a wisdom tooth. Best of luck to you!
I pray your removal will go swift, painless and easy. Hubby had his done two weeks ago, and had no discomfort. Bless you my friend. God be with you daily. Hugs. M&M
@sigma77 (5385)
Miss you much. Everything will work out. You gotta believe it. Thinking of you. Hoping for the best.
You are so precious, thanks for being there, and such a lovely friend. Hugs.
@Chryssi (828)
I hope that things start getting better for you soon, may God be with you.
Bless your heart Chryssi, thank you. Bless you too.
I had noticed that you didn't seem to be posting very many discussions lately. I was wondering what was going on. I am glad to see that you are okay, thanks for letting us know. I hope that your problems are resolving themselves so that you can return to us soon. (((((Hugs)))))
Thanks for the hugs honey. (((hugs))) back. Have a wonderful day.
@crazynurse (7489)
You have been missed Margie! I hope that things are settling down for you. As always, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. You were one of my first myLot friends and are very special to me. God speed.
@hemalover (829)
• Egypt
welcome back we wish u be all the time with us we miss persons like u
You are so sweet, thank you sugar. Bless you.